Often times having a private well tested is an after thought and can delay a closing. As a reminder It is best to have the well tested as early as possible. This test requirement can be requested 24 hours a day seven days a week at NJAL.com. We are a NJDEP certified Environmental testing lab.
|Banners for Realtor Websites/Blogs|
Link to “http://www.njal.com/dev
The results from an NJDEP-PWTA test for property transfer are valid for up to a year. In most cases this will cover two selling seasons. Once the test is done any problems can be cleared prior to contracting, and is one less thing to worry about.
Well test failures can be costly and a problem when trying to close on a property sale. One common problem is Coliform bacteria, however it can be the least expensive to repair. NJAL .com offers self help to chlorinate and repair this problem saving your clients up to $200.
Retest for initial well failures can be requested anytime via NJAL.com, this saves time and money to speed to a smooth closing.
- NJAL Test Descriptions: Easy Handout for Clients
- Arsenic-where is it in NJ
- Well disinfection: Realtors can save up to $200 for their client.
- County testing requirements.
- Rutgers water free extention service/ program.
- NJDEP private well testing act-Q and A
- NJAL Certified parameter list on NJDEP
- Interpreting Drinking Water Analysis
- Rutgers What do I test for?
- Drinking Water Standards
There are many easy ways to enhance an Agents site or Blog. We are demonstrating a few widgets here. These types of tools can be fully customized to offer your clients fresh helpful information, and make your site a “go-to” place. Check out Trulia tools. For other tips be sure to subscribe to our eNewsletter.