NJAL maintains a full complement of laboratory equipment that expands the scope of the environmental needs in the industry. We have certifications associated with each type of instrumentation in multiple categories.
- Gas Chromatography, NJDEP-OQA QAM25
- Gas Chromatography Mass Spectroscopy, Volatile Compounds-EPA 524-624, SW8260
- Gas Chromatography Mass Spectroscopy, Semi Volatile Compounds-EPA 625, SW8270C
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectroscopy-EPA200.8
- Ion Chromatography-EPA300
- Atomic Absorption Furnace-Flame-SM3111, EPA200.9
- Microbiology Incubation, detection, growth and Sterilization equipment-Waste Water, Drinking Water, LTR2.
- Conventional chemistry: Distillation, digestion, organic extraction-soil and liquid, drying
multiple ovens, balances, and supporting lab equipment.
- Bench Scale Studies, treatability reactors and monitoring devices.