Field sampling can be the most critical aspect of any project and requires the highest attention to detail and strict regulation. New Jersey Analytical Labs offers premier field services that cater to the challenges we face each day in New Jersey’s environmental testing and remediation programs. Field measurements are a crucial aspect of any field application, evaluation or remediation program; all of our field technicians are NJDEP certified to perform all field measurements.
Our analytical laboratory service includes a wide variety of monitoring well sampling techniques and is well qualified to perform field sampling on any site in New Jersey. We will provide detailed field logs and quality transport to our lab where the analysis stage begins. Whether your project requires grab sampling or 24 hour ISCO composite sampling, NJAL is your partner to get the fieldwork done right, every time. We are well qualified to work for clients in a variety of discharge scenarios and compliance monitoring situations. NJAL has an extensive and satisfied permitted discharge client list that has depended on NJAL for over 10 years. Our lab always provides immediate feed back and prides ourselves on keeping our clients out of penalty situations, by being pro-active as opposed to re-active.
- Monitoring Wells, Bailer, Quick purge-high flow-Grunfos, Low flow-flow cell
- Discharge sampling, grabs and composite
- Potable sampling
- Extended composite sampling
- Flow based composite sampling
- Storm water sampling
- Stream sampling
- Emergency on-call sampling
Field Sampling Equipment:
- Multiple pH, ORP, DO, and conductivity meters. Each calibrated daily and supported by a lab certification in each category.
- Submersible pumps, multiple units to support large projects
- Low flow, variable control pumps
- ISCO-type composite samplers
- PWTA and drinking water sampling certifications
- Trimble map grade GPS units
- Monitoring well location and data, depth etc.
- Fully Insured Vehicle fleet to support large field sites and programs
If timely sample courier services are a concern, NJAL offers a NJDEP statewide pick up and bottle delivery service to wherever your project is located-on time and well presented. We will manage your field sampling requirements, support your project with certified, well trained technicians, and get the samples to the lab within compliance timelines.
We pride ourselves as an active component of our clients’ remediation program, from start to finish with real solutions.